The Sunday Express has learned parents are angry their children are not being given schooling according to their religious beliefs and claim teachers are even promoting “unIslamic principles and behaviours”."What can these "unislamic principles and behaviours" be? Could it be: tolerance for your neighbour, treating and valuing girls and boys the same, non- violence, anti-bullying, common sense, love not hate, that daughters have a right not to be raped by their fathers and other male relatives, that boys are not sexually abused, respect for one another? In Norway, all rapes In past 5 years were committed by Muslims- one 12-year-old rape victim was told by her Muslim rapist, " he had the right to do as he wanted to a woman." "Why?" "Because that is how it was in his religion. Women did not
have rights or opinions, he was in charge."
Clearly there is an opening for these schools in places like West
Notable Scottish Muslims
- Bashir Ahmad - first Asian Member of the Scottish Parliament (2007–2009)
- Abdal-Qadir As-Sufi, previously, Ian Dallas
- Farah Noor Adams
- Bashir Mann, former Labour councillor
- Misbah Iram Ahmed Rana, previously, Molly Campbell
- Mohammed Sarwar MP - First Muslim MP at Westminster from 1997 to 2010
- Mona Siddiqui - is a British Muslim academic, currently is a University of Glasgow's Professor of Islamic Studies and Public Understanding, as well a regular contributor to BBC Radio 4, The Times, Scotsman, The Guardian, The Herald
- Viscount Reidhaven, eldest son of the Earl of Seafield.
- Osama Saeed, chief executive of the Scottish-Islamic Foundation
Hopefully, all the mozlems in England can emigrate, in the very near future, to Scottistan!!