Message to one diktator re another

Thursday 30 December 2010

Harry's Place » The Salafi exploitation of young British Muslim Women

"This is a cross-post by Umm Amina (a former Salafi sister)

In the year 2001 I contacted the ‘Salafi’ communities at their main headquarters in the UK as I was searching for a good Islamic community and sincere Muslims who would help me learn about Islam and take my studies further. In 2004, disgusted by their behaviour, attitudes and bigotry, I left them for good. In this article I want to share my first hand experiences to raise awareness about the way ‘Salafis’ use Islam to prey on young and vulnerable women."

UPDATE: http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/2010/12/spain-salafists-organized-10.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+IslamInEurope+(Islam+in+Europe)
"There were ten Salafist congresses in Spain during 2010, compared with only one in 2008.
Experts warn that 10% of the nearly 1,000 mosques in Spain preach Jihad during Friday sermons, with about 70-80 imams from Morocco and Algeria used for this radical discourse."
Also, Spain is allowing mozlems to bring in sharia law! here

No comments:

Post a Comment