'Child sex victims were prostitutes with enough business acumen to win The Apprentice', man at centre of sex gang trial tells court
- 59-year-old took his sweater off and ripped out a clump of chest hair in court demanding why one of the victims didn't tell police about his hairy body
- Alleged ringleader is first of 11 men to take to the stand to deny charges of child sex exploitation
- He claimed he had long term relationship with one of the 'victims' who he thought was 18 and working as a prostitute
- During one outburst he said: 'Where are the white people? You have only got my kind here'
- He blamed social services and police for 'doing nothing'
The alleged ringleader of a gang who plied young girls with vodka and drugs to have sex with them today appeared in court where he denied the charges against him as 'lies' and 'rubbish'.Why is this criminal paedophile pimp allowed to maintain his anonymity!!
The 59-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, described the alleged victims in the case
He is the first of 11 defendants from the Rochdale area to take to the witness stand as part of a major trial charged with conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children under the age of 16.
The prosecution at Liverpool Crown Court says they plied girls as young as 13 with drink and drugs so they could be 'passed around' and used for sex.
In dramatic court room scenes, the 59-year-old took his sweater off and ripped out a clump of his hair, demanding why she didn't tell police about his hairy body.
Throwing it to the floor he said: 'She would have seen this. I only have to walk past someone to leave hairs on them.'
Bring in the race-baiting!! Copy what works, Obama is using it, with his black KKK followers!!
The 59-year-old is also alleged to have accused one of the girls as being being a racist who believed 'whites were a superior race'.
When asked about the alleged victims in the case the man said: 'They were clever girls. They had a business empire which extended to Leeds, Nelson, Bradford.
'If they went on to Sugar’s programme they would probably win The Apprentice. They did very well.'
He told the court that one girl in particular used to cause problems and 'corrupted' the other girls who would hang around in a large group.
'She never used to hide the fact that white was superior to any other race,' he said. 'The other girls were much much better...she sort of infected them, corrupted them as well.'
The man described the girl as a 'bone in a kebab' and added: 'I can smell a pig and I can smell abuse when it’s being thrown at me.'